Tuesday, November 12, 2013

day ten, eleven & twelve: SCRIPTURE, REMEMBRANCE, NOON

day ten: gifts from SCRIPTURE

1. Deuteronomy 33:12


"Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him, for He shields him all day long, and the one the Lord loves rests between His shoulders."

2. Exodus 33:14

  "The Lord replied, 'My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

3. Isaiah 43:1-5

"But now, this is what the Lord says--
he who created you, O Jacob, 
he who formed you, O Israel, 
'Fear not for I have redeemed you, I have summoned you by name, you are mine.  
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; 
and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.  
When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; 
the flames will not set you ablaze.  
For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior, 
I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead.  
Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, 
I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life. 
Do not be afraid, for I am with you; 
I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west." 

day eleven: gifts of REMEMBRANCE

1. Two of my favorite veterans.
 

2. The three best days of my life--when God added my three favorite people into my life and made us a family:

 April 8, 2006: Happy wedding day!

October 2, 2010: Happy birthday, Karis Ann!
March 27, 2013: Happy birthday, Haddie Jo!

3. Remembering God's promises.
"I will be with you." 
"I will lead you." 
"I love you." 
"I intend good and not evil for your life." 
"You are mine." 
"I am coming back for you." 
"My peace I give you."

 day twelve: gifts at NOON

1. "Impromptu" lunch at Moe's with so many of my favorite people at the same time.

2. Jenny wasn't sick today and got to come to lunch!



3. Driving to Moe's in our van Miss Pam's van :)--a gift from God and proof of God's provision.

No comments:

Post a Comment